Bel-Art Products is an established and thriving family owned and operated leading manufacturer of products for use in the laboratory. We also have several subsidiaries, the largest of which is Maddak, Inc., specializing in rehabilitative products for the disabled.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Machine Shop Lead.
• Set up and operate milling and CNC Lathe machines, surface
grinder, press brake, cut off saw and drill press.
• Read Blue Prints and use measuring instruments
• Must be able to use OKUMA Control
• Work within tolerances of .001 to .0015
• Keep time records
• Load and unload trucks
• Work in other areas as needed
• 4-5 yrs. Experience on CNC and manual machines
• Computer skills
• Basic math skills
• Ability to communicate effectively in English written and verbally
We offer a casual, but professional office environment scheduled hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 – 4:30 and a competitive salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Profit Sharing, LTD & Tuition Reimbursement.
Send resume with salary requirements to: Job Code: CNCZone -Machine Bel-Art Products, 6 Industrial Rd., Pequannock, NJ 07440, fax: (973)694-0001
Bel-Art Products is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.